Plantronics has presented its new range of headphones wireless, 500 BackBeat. These new headphones incorporate technology Bluetooth, sound stereo and design supraaurales feature the characteristic audio technology of Plantronics , a light and design up to 18 hours of talk time and playback on a single charge. Thanks to lo 40 mm drivers s and a serious tube technology achieve a deep and surround, sound users series BackBeat 500 forget forever the traditional headphone cables and they will enjoy a wireless sound without sacrificing AC ality ni comfort.
They integrate comfortable material pads viscoelastic which allows to isolate the sound, while the audio controls integrated into the handset provide fast access to calls and music. , E s possible answer calls through your microphone’s broadband and access to Siri Google Now o Cortana directly from the headphones.
The new features and benefits of BackBeat 500 series include:
- Up to 10 m range from connection 4.1 Bluetooth-compatible smartphones and tablets .
- Headphones that rotate and fold flat for easy compact storage bags or backpacks.
- Hibernation mode DeepSleep allowing to maintain the battery charge up to six months when the headphones are outside the range of the signal field or ignitions are left.
- They include a connector 3.5 mm and an analog cable may be connected if necessary without compromising the acoustic experience.
- Automatic connection with up to two devices simultaneously and the possibility of linking up to eight.
- The device Bluetooth settings is quick and easy and only requires a few simple steps.
Series BackBeat 500 will be available in three colours white, grey and dark grey in Plantronics por 99,99 euros , and may be purchased soon in Spanish stores.