Square Enix has announced that the new Update of April is now available for Final Fantasy XV. The main new feature of this update is a new option in the list of resolutions available on PlayStation 4 Pro. This new mode allows you to enjoy a gambling experience smooth with a stable framerate.
The complete list of updates includes:
- Classification on temporary missions.
- New vinyl to personalize the Regalia.
- Three new songs for the portable player.
- Size larger font for subtitles and various menus.
- The first reward of temporary missions: Afroespada, a sword inspired by Afrojack, producer, and Grammy award winning DJ.
Final Fantasy XV is the fifteenth installment of the emblematic role playing Final Fantasy saga. Set in Eos, a world that blends fantasy and reality, where we will join Prince Noctis and fellow Prompto, Gladio and Ignis. Its mission consists of retrieve its homeland, the Kingdom of Lucis, from the clutches of the imperial army of Niflheim.
The combat of this new delivery system is a perfect blend of magic and action in real time. We can also ask for help to some impressive deities called Sidereos. The combat system allows us to attack with a wide range of weapons and spells, as well as take advantage of the skills of your teammates. But without forgetting about defense, so block, counter and Dodge will also be important for victory.
Final Fantasy XV it is now available in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.