The day of release of Mass Effect Andromeda increasingly closer, and to get teeth even longer waiting for a that is available, BioWare and Electronic Arts have released the official launch trailer for the game.
The trailer leaves very good taste and eager to see more, although some details present in the video have been interpreted as spoilers by players. During its almost two minutes long, we see a review of the storyline which follows Mass Effect Andromeda, with the search for a new planet which dwell by humanity as a master of the game premise.
We can also see the Ryder brothers – protagonists of this latest edition of the series Mass Effect-, as well as to the main villain of the title, characters that will play a key role in Andromeda, and some of the vehicles that we will see when it is available, and above all, a lot of action. You can watch the launch trailer below:
As mentioned, Mass Effect Andromeda will be available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 from March 23, although it is possible to advance to the last title of BioWare as of March 16 if we have a suscripccion EA access to access. That Yes, the advance access has some limitations, such as a maximum of 10 hours playable and access only to a certain area of a planet.
Remember to check the requirements minimum and recommended Mass Effect Andromeda if you prefer cultural activities for the PC version, in order to ensure that the game will work properly. In addition, don’t forget to go through our items that we will be like the free exploration and the details of the seven inhabitable planets, as well as maps free multiplayer. Is it the big day approaching Mass Effect!
Enters Xombit Games to read the full article
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google +
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Recently published in Xombit Games
- Mass Effect Andromeda: already have launch trailer
- Rabbids Crazy Rush: the last adventure of the bunnies more crazy Rayman
- Save these adorable creatures in Hopeless 3: Dark Hollow Earth
- The multiplayer maps are free at Mass Effect Andromeda
- Craft Royale: El Clash Royale pixelated
- Mass Effect Andromeda: the advance access limits
- Mass Effect Andromeda will have seven inhabitable planets
- Minimum and recommended requirements of Mass Effect Andromeda