As already happened in Mass Effect 3, in this latest installment of the series developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts also will have micro transactions. Had already revealed this detail, but today we learned the prices which will have those present in Mass Effect Andromeda micropayments, after a leak.
The micro transactions will provide us with points in Exchange for cash, which can be exchanged within the game by boxes “surprise” with items that will help us move forward more quickly. According to the medium VG247, filtration comes from the price list of points at ShopTo web cards.
Prices of the micro transactions
Then you have the list of points with each card, as well as the price in euros for each one of these cards available. Prices range from nearly 5 euros to the bulky figure of almost 100 euros.
500 points: 4.75 EUR
1020 points: 9.75 euros
2150 points: 19,26 euros
3250 points: 29.99 euros
5750 points: 47,99 EUR
12,000 points: 95,99 euros
Nevertheless, it is unclear whether it will be possible to purchase boxes separately (assume that not), nor the number of boxes that we will receive if we make a payment of 4.75 euros and have 500 points within the game. On the other hand, the contents of the boxes will be weapons and armor, as well as objects to progress faster.
As we got used to comment in the f2p for mobile, the micro-transactions are completely optional and we do not need to use them to progress in the game, or get all the content that is available. In addition, Mass Effect Andromeda will have no season pass, or that there is no unique rewards beyond the bonus reserve.
We leave you with the minimum and recommended requirements, customization of weapons, free exploration as a key point of the game, and the information of the seven inhabitable planets to be increased the hype. Mass Effect Andromeda is getting closer.
Enters Xombit Games to read the full article
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google +
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Recently published in Xombit Games
- Mass Effect Andromeda: filtered the micro transactions prices
- How to unlock the RSC 1917 optical in Battlefield 1
- Mass Effect Andromeda: the reservation of different editions bonus
- Dodonpachi Unlimited: The bullet-hell for excellence in your mobile
- So will work customizing weapons and classes in Mass Effect Andromeda
- Mass Effect Andromeda: already have launch trailer
- Rabbids Crazy Rush: the last adventure of the bunnies more crazy Rayman
- Save these adorable creatures in Hopeless 3: Dark Hollow Earth