Bandai Namco and Milestone announced that the Package of motorcycle competition (Competition Bikes Pack), new downloadable content for Ride 2is now available. This new downloadable content includes the following sport bikes:
- Yamaha YZF-R1 Team: EPayMe Yamaha 2015: born of the collaboration between Yamaha and champion Tommy Hill.
- Kawasaki KL SM 450 F 2015: fun is guaranteed with the KLSM 450F and its 56.6 CV and 8500 rpm.
- Yamaha YZF 450 Supermoto 2015: by 2015, Yamaha won the FIM Motocross World Championship with Romain Febvre with the YZF 450, on which is based the supermoto.
- MV Agusta F4 RC 2015: designed to cope with the bikes faster and more exclusive market.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 Racing Version Team SERT 2014: A special version of the GSX-R1000, inspired by the decoration of the SERT Team 2014.
- KTM 390 R Racing Version 2014: A bike that guarantees to young drivers worthy of a competition motorcycle performance.
Ride 2 is the second installment of the installment of the franchise own Milestone. It has the most complete Career mode where the pilot and motorcycle will be more connected than ever. The main objective is the compete (both online and offline) and customize to the smallest details thanks to the large increase in components for the rider and the bike.
The title has an incredible collection of up to 200 bikes, thanks to the inclusion of the engines of two-stroke, the them supermotards and the Cafe Racers. In addition to the circuits that included them street racing on circuits such as Nürburgring Nordschleife or Northwest 200, among others.
The package of motorcycle competition it is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam, at a price of € 5.99.