Already is the new Patch 1.8 of Overwatch that brings enough new improvements, as a Explorer’s servers and the large changes of Roadhog and Bastion. We then explain all the details of the new patch of Overwatch.
It first that can highlight of this new patch 1.8, is the incorporation of a browser of servers, and a system of creation of headings custom that us will allow adjust the field of battle to our taste and share our own modes of game with them friends, companions of team, and the world whole.
Here is a full summary of changes for Bastion, through the official patch notes:
- Implement time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 seconds
- Bullet spread increased by 50 per cent
- Bullet spread is always possible (that no longer increases when the gun is triggered)
- The magazine-size increased from 200 to 300
- Already not does damage critical
- Bullet spread decreased by 25 per cent
- The magazine-size increased from 20 to 25
- Now you can use while is moves
- Now attached to fire secondary (formerly capacity 2)
- Already not interrupted by receiving damage
- A new meter of resources is has added that Deplete while the self-repair is active and is recharging when not is in use
- Already do not grants bonus of armor
Bastion has a new passive: Ironclad
- Bastion takes 35% less than damage while this on mode of tank or Sentry
“The aim of these changes is to have more mobility between changes of Sentry to Recon, keeping their way of Sentinel as an option that is strong, especially in comparison to tanks and barriers.” “In general, Bastion must feel is more strong and more flexible with these changes.”
The next big change comes to Roadhog, which have nerfed his hated hook, because they have reduced the distance of the hook and they have increased their time of 6 to 8 second cooldown. To balance the Hook nerf, gun already does not propagate both since have been reduced by 20% the spread making his shots more precise and effective.
Them changes roadhog in general reduce the power of your hook a little, but your weapon now is more effective when not is used the hook, said Blizzard.
Finally, the map Eichenwalde no longer has a second door that closes once the load passes through the gates of the Castle. On the other hand, the rubble from the entrance door partially block it.